Home

Praktica BC1

Praktica Bc1 for sale eBa

1. Praktica BC1 Electronic 35mm SLR Film Camera with 50mm Lens, Strap & Case. £25.00. 0 bids. £4.10 postage. Ending Saturday at 4:42PM GMT 1d 9h. or Best Offer. Click & Collect. Practica BC1 Camera for spares +case film lens flash batteries. £25.99. Free postage
  2. Praktica BC1 electronic This was one of my better buys from Ebay. I have two BC1 bodies, a Prakticar 50mm lens and two straps for £5.00. With one camera, the internal meter agrees with my hand-held Ikophot light meter. The other is six stops or so out. It is quite possible that this is down to dirt on the meter sensor
  3. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube
  4. The other is six stops or so out. It is quite possible that this is down to dirt on the meter sensor. As the meter is not accessible without removing the top plate and the controls on there, I shall not be having a look. Praktica BC1 (C) John Margetts. lens: Prakticar 50 mm f/1.8. focal length: 50 mm
Praktica BC1 for Sale in EXCELLENT condition

Film przedstawia użytkowanie aparatu Praktica BC1 Electronic. Następne filmy wkrótce na kanale. Zachęcam do subskrybowania oraz oceniania moich filmów Praktica BC1 Praktica BC3 Praktica super TL 1000 Praktica super TL 2. Pentax Auto 110 Super Efina Espio 115 Espio 140M KX K-x ME ME super MV MZ-5N MZ-50 MZ-7 Optio 430 Optio S6 P50 Program A SFX SP 1000 Super A Zoom-70. Petri MF-1 TTL. Philips P 26 CTL. Plawa DC 4. Polaroid 1000 1500 3000 636 Autofocus Automatik 220 Automatik 430 Autofocus 660. Praktica bc1 con bc1600 Flash e Prakticar auto 35-70mm obiettivo. come NUOVO OV In automatic mode the PRAKTICA BC1 operates automatically in a stepless shutter speed range from 1/1000 s to 40 s. The shutter speed is electronically controlled in line with the lighting conditions, the selected aperture and the film speed. LEDs at the edge of the viewfinder indicate the controlled shutter speed

Praktica was a brand of camera manufactured by Pentacon in Dresden in eastern Germany, formerly within the GDR prior to German reunification in 1990. The firm Pentacon was divided in mainly two parts and sold after German reunification. Schneider Kreuznach and Noble bought parts of it. Pentacon is a Dresden-based company in the optical and precision engineering industry, which was at times a. Given that the BC1 is actually still working, they had a failure rate of around 50%, it could produce some pretty decent results. As mentioned, it is a manual focus, aperture priority auto with. After some delay the BC1 was launched in 1984, it was the first Praktica with flash dedication, it had improved electronics including a new Silicon meter. An intermediate model was available in the UK market the BCX, it used the new electronics of the BC1 but didn't had flash dedication, it had the same covering of the silver B200 Praktica BC1 Electronic 35mm Film SLR Camera - Untested / Spares #CAM-2086. £17.95 + P&P . PRAKTICA L SLR Film Camera With Yashica Auto Yashinon-DS 50mm 1:1.4 Lens . £99.00. P&P: + £17.99 P&P . Praktica Sport Md-2 35mm Film Camera Vintage Red with Case lomo . £14.99 + P&P With the BC1 you'll need a new set of lenses with a Praktica bayonet fitting, rather than the M42 thread of the MTL/TL1000 etc. Click to expand... Thank you Trannifan, I'll add the light meter to my lis

Praktica márka az 1949-ben a VEB Kamera-Werke Drezda Niedersedlitz fényképezőgépgyár által bevezetett 35mm-es SLR fényképezőgép modell nevéből származik, amely a Praktiflex modell utódja volt.. Világszerte értékesítették az elkészült gépeket. NSZK-ban a Beroflex cég volt a kizárólagos forgalmazó.A fényképezőgépeket a Keleti Blokkon kívül is, Praktica néven. The following pages contain some information about the history of the Praktica cameras as well as the history of Pentacon Dresden the company which has designed the Praktica SLR 's for 31 years. At the end of this time, on October 2, 1990, Pentacon Dresden was the largest and famous German camera producer Established in 1949, Praktica has been held by those who lead, perform and experience the unthinkable. Learn more Sign-up to our newsletter Enter your email for your regular dose of all things PRAKTICA. Sign Up Enter the world of PRAKTICA. Twitter. Instagram. Learn. Heritage. The Praktica BMS (Pic: Marek Orihel) By Marek Orihel. These are simple but great camera coming from the factory of Pentacon - the company responsible for cameras such as Exakta 4.5×6, Contax S or Pentacon Six.Following the success of their M42-mount cameras, found its way out of the Soviet Union as a cheaper alternative to cameras from Western Germany or Japan

Any Praktica screw attachments can be used on Canon and Pentax cameras. There was a method of attaching Praktica B lenses shown here a while back, but it's rather home-made. Aside from that, there's nothing. I use quite a few of my Carl Zeiss Jena M42 lenses on my EOS 10D 3udnwlfd %& 3rvwhg 7klv fdphud pdqxdo oleudu\ lv iru uhihuhqfh dqg klvwrulfdo sxusrvhv doo uljkwv uhvhuyhg 7klv sdjh lv frs\uljkw e\ 0 %xwnxv 1

Later the basic B200 body was improved with the Praktica BC1 that included dedicated flash circuitry. With it's many variations the BC1 was one of the most successful Praktica bayonet models. In 1988 the Praktica BX20 was launched, it was based in a new chassis, and for the first time a Praktica camera included TTL flash metering The lens mount is a Praktica PB bayonet mount which is similar in diameter to the Pentax K mount although the registration distance of the Praktica is a bit shorter. When I bought my camera it had a 28mm f/2.8 lens fitted and I also have a Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 and a Pentacon 50mm f/1.8 lens in PB mount, so if I ever decide to put a film through. Camera: Praktica BC1 Trending Recent Popular. 1 2 Next. Languages. You're currently viewing this page in English. You can change your language preferences any time you like — just select your language from the dropdown list! Newsletter. Keep up to date with all things Lomography!.

Praktica BC1 electronic - John's Cameras

1. The Praktica BCA Electronic is a 35mm SLR made in Dresden by Pentacon. It has aperture priority auto-exposure. The more ergonomic variant Carl Zeiss Jena Jenaflex AC-1 was made for the British market since 1986. Specifications. Type: SLR camera body; Manufacturer: Pentacon, Dresden (DDR, former East Germany) Years of production: 1983-199
  2. After buying a cheap Praktica BC1 for spares on Ebay I thought I would share with the world what I have learned about them. The reason I bought the BC1 was to provide a particular part for my partially non-working BCA. The fault with my BCA was that the auto winder would work with it. It turns out the fault was in the base of the camera
  3. Praktica started as the name of a model of 35mm SLR from KW, introduced in 1949 and successor to the Praktiflex.. It became a long-lasting series of SLRs produced by KW and then by Pentacon.The last Praktica produced was the BX20s, discontinued in 2001.. For other Praktica products, like compact cameras, 120 rollfilm cameras or digital products, please refer to the Pentacon pages
  4. WELCOME TO NICHOLAS CAMERAS, LONDON'S PREMIER USED CAMERA SHOP |. My Account; My Wishlist; Log I
  5. Praktica BC1 vintage camera and accessories . Praktica BC1 vintage camera and accessories. (see pictures for details) carry case included. it has been in storage and untested. Praktica BC1 vintage camera WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET NOT ALL EBAY SELLERS ARE THE SAME WHY BUY FROM US: OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCENO NEED TO WAIT - FIRST CLASS UK POST from Orpingto
  6. RIESEN SET PRAKTICA DDR BC1 mit PENTACON 1.8 f50 mm+ AUTO 2.8 f135 + DIA MAGAZIN. EUR 149,99. Versand: + EUR 51,99 Versand . PRAKTICA VLC 2 Spiegelreflexkamera Lens Objektiv Pankolar 1,8/50 Carl Zeiss Jena. EUR 139,99. Versand: + EUR 35,00 Versand
  7. I bought a Praktica BC1 thirty plus years ago. I thoroughly enjoyed using it! Tinkering with Cokin filters too. Happy memories . Reactions: Laurence Milton. J. Janne Guest. Feb 10, 2016 12,368 2,263 Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden. Jun 8, 2019 #6 I suspect not much is Made in Germany on those binoculars... PRC most likely. Billy-o Native

PRAKTICA BC1 & PRAKTICAR 1

1. Praktica BC1 Electronic (1).jpg 1,863 × 1,171; 481 KB Praktica BC1 Electronic (2).jpg 1,875 × 1,120; 462 KB Praktica BC1 Electronic with MC Pentacon Prakticar Lens.jpg 1,840 × 1,484; 527 K
  2. The Praktica B mount (also called PB-mount) is a bayonet mount that was introduced in 1978. Used with the Praktica B electronic SLR manufactured by VEB Pentacon in East Germany. Praktica B mount lenses are not identical to M42 lenses but very similar and you can purchase them for a fraction of the price. Brands manufacturing Praktica B mount lenses are Carl Zeiss, Beroflex, Meyer-Optik.
  3. or improvements and several variations followed since. But Praktica was doomed when AF was the thing to offer, around 1986. When the wall fell Praktica / Pentacon was one of the companies in the GDR to be sold in parts and to be forgotten
  4. Praktica NP-45 Lithium-Ion Battery for WP240, Z250 and Z212 Luxmedia Cameras. 4.8 out of 5 stars 10. £12.99.
  5. 686 argentumbromide.tumblr.com. #e-6 #slide film #praktica BC1 #pentacon #expired #film photography #jeli #kám #arbor. 3 note
  6. We absolutely love creative photography. Discover a huge range of cameras, lenses, accessories and films to experiment with. Become part of our fun community, share your fantastic photos with friends and read the latest photography tips, news and features
  7. The Praktica BX20 was produced in the German Democratic Republic between 1987 and 1990 and over 200,000 copies were produced. It's quite an angular looking little thing and you probably wouldn't describe it as sexy, not having the same graceful lines as a Nikon of the same era

Make Offer - M42, Pentacon 2.8 / 29 auto MC near MINT Praktica late Meyer Orestogon type ☆☆☆☆ M42, Pentacon 2.8 / 135, 15-blades (Meyer Orestor) 2,8 Praktica bokeh ☆☆☆☆ $187.0 The BC1 IS a lovely camera, and will sometimes stand up to being dropped, but obviously not in your case. Peter may have something to say on the matter, but that sounds fairly terminal ! You can repair them, but they are so cheap on eBay, I wouldn't bother Van egy Praktica BC1-es vázam gyönyörű állapotban (papírok is benne a fedélben, sehol sem kopott) viszont az a problémám, hogy hiába állítok záridőt rajta, mindig ugyanazzal a sebességgel kattan el. Nincs benne jelenleg elem, ez lenne a gond? Előre is köszönöm, ha valaki tud segíteni a problémámban Marke: PRAKTICA Produktart: SLR Fokussierung: Manuell. Praktica BX20 Kamera, mit Pentacon 1:1,8 f=50mm, plus 3 Objektive +Zwischenringe. EUR 15,50. 5 Gebote. EUR 5,99 Versand. Endet am Donnerstag, 18:47 MEZ 2T 20Std. Lieferung an Abholstation Marke: PRAKTICA. Praktica BX20 s Analog Kamera Pentacon Prakticar 28-70 Zoom Objektiv Zeiss

John Margetts' old camera blog

Praktica - Wikipedia

Praktica BC1 Electronic - YouTub

Praktica BC1. My BC1 in all it's glory, sadly dead (electronics fault). I think it's a handsome beast. I'll be getting a BX20 shortly to play around with a few rolls of film for kicks. The 50mm prime I've been holding up to a 23 years younger Sony DSLR: the lens is still good Praktica Electronic BC1 fényképezőgép; Prakticar MC 1,8/50mm objektív tokkal. Kattintson a fotóra a nagyításhoz! Kikiáltási ár: 1 000 Ft. Végső ár: 2 800 Ft. Végső nyertes: tar. Licitek száma: 11. Licitáláshoz lépjen be, vagy regisztráljon! Aukció vége: 2019.

Praktica BC1 - Optiksammlun

Praktica BC 1 Electronic 35mm Film Camera with Prakticar

* A long time ago - I moved from a Praktica MTL5 to a BC1. John Michael Winterbourne's gear list: John Michael Winterbourne's gear list Olympus C-300 Zoom Fujifilm X100T Nikon D70 Nikon D80 Nikon D2X +32 mor Praktica BC1 35mm Film Camera with extra Lens PB 80 200 With carry case . Pre-owned. EUR 65.56. Jun 27, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Cat Loving. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinteres Praktica SLR Cameras ' BX20 + 135mm + Inst NICE SET -MINT- ' Praktica BX20 SLR Camera + 135mm Lens -MINT- £29.99. Price: £29.99 ' MTL5B + CZJ -NICE SET- ' Praktica MTL5B SLR Camera + 50mm CZJ Lens £24.99. Price: £24.99 ' 42MM MTL50 ' Praktica MTL50 M42 SLR Camera £7.99. Price: £7.99. Get the best deals on PRAKTICA when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices

Praktica BC1 :: Film :: Home :: Film SLR / TLR Cameras Praktica BC1 Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order riesen set praktica ddr bc1 mit pentacon 1.8 f50 mm+ auto 2.8 f13. riesen set praktica ddr bc1 mit pentacon 1.8 f50 mm+ auto 2.8 f135 + dia magazin wechsler tasche.. inclued was a lovely exacta vx1000, a minlta md teleconverter, some lovely olmypus om glass(but no camera!) and a praktica mtl-3 considering it was the only camera i had with ttl exposure, after working the shutter on every concivable speed i put some film in (random old agfa 400 ftw) and took some shots. then one day disaster struck. i began. The Praktica BC1 is an East German made 35mm compact SLR that first arrived in 1984, and adhered to the trend of predominantly black bodied cameras of the era. The body is a typically robust metal casting with a polycarbonate top and prism housing. The body was quite slim line, also in keeping with the trend. The B

Praktica DCZ 5.3 5 Mega Pixel compact camera with case. This advert is located in and around Romsey, Hampshire. Oxfam Books & Music Romsey Praktica Model DCZ 5.3 5 Mega Pixel compact digital camera. This is a handy little compact camera, it has a 2 inch LCD display for framing and reviewing. it is in working.. Praktica fényképezőgép. Hirdető: compozit, idő: 19:56, Hirdető értékelése: 100%. Talán egyszer használt Practica BC1 Elektronic analóg fénygépezőgép Chinon vakuval, 2 db szűróvel eladó. Papírjai, doboza megvan. Termék állapota: Új állapotú. Praktica BC1 electronic | Foto & Camcorder, Analoge Fotografie, Analogkameras | eBay

Olympus and Praktica flashguns were fully interchangeable and in my opinion, the Praktica BD36 flashgun was the best of the bunch. It was more powerful than anything from Olympus and, unlike the Olympus guns it swivelled not only up and down but left and right also. The offerings from the B-series Prakticar lens marque where no slouches either Praktica BC1 electronic, camera body with flash gun, 1 Sigma macro lens and 1 Prakticar Pentacon macro zoom lens both lenses have a Hoya skylight cover lens and hood all comes in a sturdy camera bag. £100 on Vettem egy BC1-et, és arra gyanakszom, hogy a záridők nem pontosak, illetve nem képes normálisan az 1/1000-et elérni. (még nem volt időm kimérni, de fototranzisztorral a jövő héten meg szeretném csinálni) Amit észrevettem még, hogy a tükör furcsán csapódik le, mintha a rugó el lenne fáradva 8x various cameras and parts. I haven't taken pictures to test the cameras, but the knobs work and turn. They come from a collection and are mostly in neat, good condition. With few signs of use. - Polaroid Land Camera Colorpack 82 - Praktica BC1 Electronic. Lacks knobs at the top (see photos) - Taron auto-EL 28 - RevueFlex 5005 - Agfa Clack camera - Agfa Clack camera - AGFA Isola I - Agfa ISO.

PRAKTICA BC1 CARL ZEISS JENAFLEX AM-1

praktica bc 1 in vendita eBa

Praktica BC1 + Prakticar F/1.8 50mm MC Pentacon + Praktica BC3600 Thyristor Dedicated The camera is in reasonable condition with some signs of use - see photos. The camera is clean and works very well mechanically, also the flash works excellently, the glass of the lens is also clear. Included: - Praktica BC1 A BC1-et egy munkám során utambe esö idös úr hírdette, nem nagyon volt használva, vittem bele elemet, életre kelt, mosolyogtam, megvettem. Ahogy jobban belemélyedtem, (ugye már a neten minden fent van) hatalmas objektív választék készült ezekhez a gépekhez, a legjobbak otthon készültek máluk, a Carl Zeiss jénai gyárában. The Praktica MTL 3 is an East German SLR made by Pentacon, using the 42mm screw mount. It was produced in high numbers between 1978 and 1984. It is said to be based on the LTL 3. It's a solidly made camera with some rather crude and advanced features. The camera's successor is the Praktica MTL 5 . 1 The shutter 2 Metering and Viewfinder 3 Lenses 4 Images 5 Links This is the best part about.

PRAKTICA Film Cameras for sale | eBay

Praktica BC 1 instruction manual, user manual, PDF manua

1. Praktica - Wikipedi
  2. Praktica BC1 ePHOTOzin
  3. Praktica B - Camera Bodie
  4. Praktica Camera BC1 Electronic eBa
  5. A few Praktica Question Amateur Photographe
  6. Praktica - Wikipédi
  7. Mike's Praktica Hom
slr on TumblrPraktica - Fotocamere e accessori - Kijiji: Annunci di eBay
  • Zalakaros éjjel nappali bolt.
  • Con calma original.
  • 136 hegesztési eljárás.
  • Tejszines garnélás tészta.
  • Diego simeone carolina baldini.
  • Csendes nárcisztikus.
  • Mini grillsütő fehér.
  • Támogatás vagy szponzorálás.
  • Akvarell ceruza használat.
  • Agave betegségei.
  • Zalakaros éjjel nappali bolt.
  • Harley quinn képregény magyarul.
  • A hobbit2 videa.
  • Frézia ültetése cserépben.
  • Naptári ünnepek.
  • Simson motor.
  • Zúza leves tejszínes.
  • Funky koncert budapest.
  • Antifasiszta jelentése.
  • Örömanya ruhák.
  • Szorgalom jelentése.
  • Mortal kombat wiki kitana.
  • Hackintosh Catalina.
  • Takarito vagy allat gondozasi munka szallassal.
  • Kínai razbóra eladó.
  • Csehszlovák farkaskutya eladó.
  • Pustula kezelése.
  • Foglalkoztatáspolitika fogalma.
  • Kakaós zabkeksz tojás nélkül.
  • 1500 as villamos.
  • Elemes teletabi.
  • Hajsütővas árgép.
  • Olasz halleves.
  • C programozási nyelv letöltés.
  • Legjobb tószűrő.
  • Remetekertvarosi altalanos iskola etlap.
  • Lányos tablet tokok.
  • Csípőprotézis műtét szeged.
  • Mdf konyhabútor ajtó árak.
  • Meddig tart a haldoklás.